Present Your Creativity
Posters are a popular method of presenting original research in meetings and conferences. An E-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional board, and will be displayed on monitor screens using Power Point slides throughout the venue.It will also be available on the website after 15th June 2019 There will be awards for the best three posters.
Note: The poster submission deadline is 7th June 2019
Terms and Conditions
Judges decision will be final.Only submissions made by registered members for IIRSI 2019 will be eligible for the awards.
- Cornea & Refractive
- Creativity 0-10
- Innovative 0-10
- Statistics/ methodology 0-10
- Image quality 0-10
- Scientific poster can only be presented in English.
- Scientific poster may have a maximum of six authors
- Title page should have Main title, Author / Authors, RegistrationNo.,Financial disclosure or COI
- Minimum 6 slides and maximum 12 slides
- Please indicate the format you are sending. It can be in PPT, PDF or JPEG
- Images or figures representing the author’s work should be in serial order as described in appropriate text
- Methods, Statistics, results should be explained wherever appropriate
- Conclusion should be given for all posters and highlighted as summary
- Patients identity details should be masked
- Histopathology slides should have magnification details
- Relevant references is accepted instead of entire bibliography
- Avoid hospital or author photographs in poster
- Schematic diagrams and animated figures should be of good quality
- Choose background appropriate for the color of content you exhibit
- Acceptance of Poster will rest with the concerned authorities at IIRSI 2019 Chennai
- Submitted Poster may or not have been published elsewhere before
Who Can Submit?Anyone who is registered for IIRSI 2019 (Member, Non-Member, PG, Ophthalmologist, Faculty, Speaker). If you are not already registered please Register here
How to Submit?
- If you are already registered, Click on Submit button below.
- Use your registration number to create an account.
- After the account is created, please use the ID/ Password sent to your registered email address to submit your video
- Please check forID/ Password in your email box/ also junk or spam
- If you are unable to find please contact firstname.lastname@example.org