Data Privacy and Payment
- IIRSI may by its Services, collect information relating to the devices including its IP address through which you access the Website and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used for improving the quality of IIRSI’s services and to build new services.
- The Website allows IIRSI to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone numbers, for communication purposes so as to provide you a better way of providing the service and for obtaining feedback in relation to the service provided by IIRSI.
- IIRSI may collect and store the following categories of personal information of the User: (i). Name, (ii). Age, (iii). Gender, (iv). Email address, (v). User ID and password is chosen by the user, (vi). Address for communication (vii). Phone number and (viii). Bank account details and credit card details for processing the receipts and payments
- By using this website, it is deemed that you have consented to receive calls, auto-dialed and/or pre-recorded messages or calls, from IIRSI at any time with the use of the telephone number that has been provided by you for the use of the website. By using this website, you also consent to receive transactional and/or promotional emails/SMSs from IIRSI at any time IIRSI deems fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls.
- The sharing of the information provided by you will be governed by this Policy. IIRSI will not give out your contact information to third parties not connected with the website and the services offered by it, and/or for any purpose not in furtherance of the activities and aims of IIRSI.
- IIRSI shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to IIRSI or to any other person acting on behalf of IIRSI. While availing any of the payment methods available on the website, IIRSI will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Banks’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- The decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
- All payments made against the services on the website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. The website will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the website.
- We do not store/capture any card details.
- The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates, and business partners. IIRSI has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our website. The inclusion of any link on the website does not imply that IIRSI endorses the linked site. Users may use the links and these services at the User’s own risk.
- IIRSI assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the website. If a User is dissatisfied with the website, the User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the website.
The content on the website which includes all text, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is the property of IIRSI (hereinafter referred to as ‘Content’). The website may contain links to/ content of third-party websites that are not associated with us. We have no control over any third-party user-generated content as we are merely an intermediary for the purposes of those content. In the event, if any of the third-party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the third-party shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and we shall not be liable.
IIRSI does not recommend and does not endorse the content of any third-party websites including that of advertisers. IIRSI is not responsible or liable for the content of these external sites nor does it endorse, warrant, or guarantee the accuracy, genuineness, reliability offered or advertised on the products, services, or information provided by such third-party websites. IIRSI disclaims responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions or products referred to in the website. IIRSI does not warrant that the website or its content will meet your requirements.
IIRSI has the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, IIRSI can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
In case any content is considered to be unlawful or against the law within any jurisdiction in which our website can be seen and accessed, it shall be removed forthwith by us on being intimated by the authorities of the respective jurisdiction that such content is deemed unlawful. We cannot be held liable or questioned for the same.
IIRSI hereby informs Users that they are restricted users of this website and not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right. That information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986. Information that harms minors in any way, infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights, or violates any law for the time being in force. The information which deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature. Information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
Users are prohibited from transmitting any information on or through the website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by IIRSI and intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information. Users understand and agree that they are prohibited from making any unsolicited communications to other Users, using any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, deep-link, robots, avatars, intelligent agents, or another automatic device(s), program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process) to navigate or search the website;
The User is bound not to copy or duplicate in any manner any of the IIRSI Content or other information available from the website. You hereby expressly authorize IIRSI to disclose any information about the User to law enforcement or other government officials, as IIRSI, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. You understand that IIRSI has the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request.
IIRSI has no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the website and IIRSI shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, the User shall remain solely responsible for the content of the materials the user post on the Website. In no event shall IIRSI assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless IIRSI and its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, licensors, advertisers, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees and costs, resulting from any violation of this agreement, or any activity related to your account, or any information or material you have submitted or will submit to us in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of any other intellectual property right). IIRSI reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters, and you hereby agree to cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defense.